Jessica Wright, CASAC, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Master Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor with nearly two decades of experience working in the Behavioral Health Field.
Successful therapy is collaborative and recognizes the unique strengths of individuals to resolve problems, cope, and grow. Though we may not have control over certain circumstances or events in our lives, we can choose our responses
I draw on a variety of therapies including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing to create an individualized approach for each client. The combination of evidenced-based techniques and compassion allow for a strong therapeutic relationship with my clients that provides the foundation for people to feel and live better.
· Substance Use Disorders, including coping with the substance misuse of a loved one
· Impaired Driving Offender Assessments
· Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
· Pregnancy, Parenting, and Family Issues, especially in the context of recovery from substance use disorders and mental illness
· Communication and Relationship Styles
· Work/Life balance Issues
· Grief and Loss
· Complicated Grief Treatment, level 2 trained